About Highway Division:
Since 1972, Polyguard's Highway Division offers Pavement Underseal Membranes that have been used across the country in Pavement Waterproofing and rehabilitation projects:
- Applied as Highway Underlayments over cracks or joints on the old pavement prior to a new overlay, Polyguard underseals have been proven to:
- Provide a permanent seal, even if the new pavement above the underseal cracks.
- Reduces the amount and severity of cracking in the new pavement surface, thus reducing Pavement Maintenance.
- Applied to bridge decks or parking garages prior to overlay, Polyguard underseal provides an impermeable barrier protecting steel rebar from moisture and corrosion. Combined with a Road Bore Casing Filler moisture doesn't have a chance.
Polyguard's family of products are built to protect against the environment and its destructive forces. From Underslab Waterproofing and Corrosion Coatings, to Insulation Jacket application and beyond, Polyguard products are built to last, so your materials will as well.
- Rehabilitation of concrete pavements prior to asphalt overlay
- Rehabilitation of asphalt pavements and parking lots
- Protection of Bridge Decks
- Pothole Repair using Polyguard's NW-75